Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to Order

To Order

Send an e-mail to designsbydebby@gmail.com and I will arrange payment and delivery or shipping of the order.

Local Customers

For nearby customers, I will arrange for delivery or pick-up of the order.

Shipping Charges

There will be a small shipping charge for orders shipped.

Payment Methods

I will accept cash or checks from local customers. All other orders must be paid through PayPal. I do not accept credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment