Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beaded Silverware

These items make such nice gifts! You are going to a friend's house for dinner or drinks, take the hostess a beaded cheese knife, serving knife, fork or spoon. Tie a ribbon around it and attach to some cocktail napkins and you have a great hostess gift! They also make a great birthday, Christmas or Easter gift!




Large Knife/Serving Fork/Serving Spoon - $15.00 each/Set of 3 - $40.00




Cheese Knife - $10.00

Small Dipping Spoon - $10.00

These can be made in any color combination! Just tell me the colors and I will put it together!




No comments:

Post a Comment