Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Saturday, August 21, 2010

Designs By Debby

My name is Debby and I make handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I started making jewelry in 2001 for myself. I began getting requests from co-workers, friends and relatives to make jewelry for them. It has grown since then and I decided to start a blog.

I make necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings and beaded silverware. These can be sold in a set or individually. I have a section called Wedding Jewelry for that special day! I have jewelry for the bride as well as the bridesmaids.

I also started making keepsake jewelry. I take jewelry from a loved one (mother, grandmother, aunt, etc.) and recreate it into something more modern that you can wear. My mother passed away recently and my sister and I were going through her jewelry. We came across a pair of clip-on earrings and a bracelet, we knew neither of us would wear it, but I couldn't part with it because I knew it was one of her favorites. I took the bracelet apart and made three bracelets out of it, one for myself, my sister and my daughter. I made a necklace out of the earrings for my sister and myself. This is very special to each of us and when we wear them it gives us such a warm feeling to be wearing something of our mother/grandmother. So if you have something that belonged to a loved one and would like to have it made into something special for you, please contact me and we can make a special keepsake for you!








My mother's jewelry re-created.

No comments:

Post a Comment