Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Sunday, May 1, 2011

Copper Multi-Strand Necklace

This necklace is great to wear alone or with others! I pair it with a pendant style necklace and a long necklace. I love the chunkiness of this one! It has a 2" extender on it also to make it versatile. It measures 18" without the extender and 20" with the extender.



Multi-Strand Necklace - $25.00




See below for a different look -- worn with 2 other necklaces! The pendant shown here was my mother's. If you would like a pendant necklace, I can make one, but the pendant would not be exactly like the one shown, however, it would be similar.






Pendant Necklace - $25.00



Long Necklace - $30.00



No comments:

Post a Comment