Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Sunday, May 1, 2011

Arc Earrings

These are my favorite earrings now! I just started making them and I love them! They are so much fun to wear! They are silver-plated with free flowing beads! They measure 1-1/2" long, they can be made 1" also.



These shown are silverplated wire with 3 mm 14k gold-plated round beads and a 6 mm 14k sterling silver round bead.



Arc Earrings Gold/Silver - $12.00/pair



Sterling Silver Wires - $16.00/pair







This pair is made in silverplated wire with 3 mm sterling round beads and a 6 mm black czech irridescent bead.



Arc Earrings Silver/Black Czech - $12.00/pair



Sterling Silver Wires - $16.00/pair



More colors coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment