Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heirloom Jewelry





This was a special order made from an old pin. I was lucky and found czech beads to match the pin to add to the necklace and make earrings and a bracelet.


Just another way to remake jewelry from a piece you have that may have memories.













If you would like to have something made from a piece of jewelry that you have, contact me. Pricing would depend on the order.










This is Siamese Jewelry that belonged to my mother. I made a necklace for me and my sister from a pair of earrings.












Below is part of my mother's bracelet. I took it apart and made three out of it, one for me, my sister and my daughter.

















No comments:

Post a Comment