Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Agate Bracelets

More bracelets made with agate stones.


These bracelets are so pretty! The stones are fabulous! They have really pretty veins and each stone is unique. The stones will vary in detail and sometimes the cut, what I mean by that is sometimes they will have rounded edges and other times they have a more square edge.

This bracelet to the right is made with the agate stones and figure eight connectors.

$20.00







This one is made with agate stones and circle connectors.


$20.00



They are both pretty! I love these stones!

No comments:

Post a Comment