Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pink Quartz Necklace and Matching Earrings and Bracelet

This necklace is made out of Pink Quartz, Swarovski Pink Pearls, Silver-plated, resin bead, shell bead and seed beads!  This is a beautiful necklace!

The earrings are Swarovski Pin Pearls on Sterling Silver components!  I have a couple pairs of these with different beads on them!  Love them!

Bracelet is made out of aluminum wire which I hand bend and hammer, the beads which consist of Pink Quartz and Silver-plated beads are wired on.  Fun bracelet!

 
Necklace - $85.00
Earrings - $20.00
Bracelet - $35.00


 
Close-up of Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment