Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Necklaces



This is a silver-plated necklace with an Agate Stone. The stone is shades of green and brown. It is hanging from a hand-made silver-plated spiral hammered pendant.


I love working with the wire and making my own pendants! There are matching earrings under the earring label.


Necklace - $18.00









This necklace is the same as the one above except with a pink and beige stone.


Earrings to match under earring label.


Necklace $18.00






No comments:

Post a Comment