Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Monday, October 11, 2010

Bracelets



More Kumihimo! I love making this design, it is so much fun and has so many possibilties!






This one is done in Smoke Mix 6/0 seed beads! I really like this one! It has gray, blue, hematite and even some mauvey purple in it!


Smoke Mix - $35.00















This one is done in two different size beads - Hematite Mix 6/0 seed beads with 2/0 Hematite seed beads! The larger beads gives it a chunkier look! Love this one too!!!

Hematite Mix - 40.00







The two bracelets side by side so you can see the difference in size.


No comments:

Post a Comment