Welcome to Designs By Debby. Designs By Debby is handmade jewelry and beaded silverware. I use a variety of materials, sterling silver, silverplated, gold filled, pewter and nickel. I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog.



Click on the categories under Jewelry Pages to the right to view each page.



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Earrings




Sterling Silver Earrings - $25.00
















Gold plated Spiral with Seed Beads Earrings - $12.00
















Sterling Silver Earrings - $20.00











Silverplated Hammered and Czech Crystal Earrings - $10.00

















Pearls/Swarovski Crystals and Seed Beads - $15.00
















Wave Design (matches Mother of Pearl Shell Wave Necklace) - $12.00














Paper-Clip Earrings - $15.00 Silverplated/$20.00 Sterling Silver

This earring is interchangeable. You can purchase additional slide-ons to match your clothing! These are such a fun pair of earrings! I love them!


Slide-Ons for Paper-Clip Earrings

Below are some other shapes/colors of beads that I can make to go on your Paper-Clip Earrings, they just slide-on. If you need a special color, let me know and I can do that color for you. There are so many possibilities!!!!

$5.00/pair




Blooming Flowers - $15.00 Silverplated/
$20.00 Sterling Silver


These earrings are so fun, my daughter loved these!


They can be done in a variety of colors!























































Herringbone Earrings - $15.00











No comments:

Post a Comment